Welcome to the Odds On Racing web site....our goal is to
provide a harness racing site that appeals to both the novice
fan and to the seasoned veteran. We welcome comments,
questions and e-mails. Be sure to check out our on-line
catalog of merchandise, tack trunks and accessories.
Odds On Amethyst's Red Mile Victory in 1:54.2
$368,900 Kentucky Futurity, 3-year-old trotters, Oct. 6, The Red Mile
1. Creatine, 2. All Laid Out, 3. Spider Blue Chip. Time: 1:53.2. Margin: Half.
Winning driver: Mike Lachance. Winning trainer: Bob Stewart. Winning owner: Diamond Creek Racing.
$205,100 Kentucky Filly Futurity, 3-year-old filly trotters, Oct. 6, The Red Mile
1. To Dream On, 2. Ma Chere Hall, 3. Shared Past. Time: 1:52.1. Margin: 2-1/4.
Winning driver: Jimmy Takter. Winning trainer: Jimmy Takter. Winning Owners: Marvin Katz, Al Libfeld, Sam Goldband.
$175,000 Allerage Farms Open Pace, Oct. 6, The Red Mile
1. Golden Receiver, 2. Clear Vision, 3. Sweet Lou. Time: 1:50. Margin: Half.
Winning driver: Corey Callahan. Winning trainer: Mark Harder. Winning owners: Our Horse Cents Stables, Nina Simmonds.
$172,200 Allerage Farms Open Trot, Oct. 6, The Red Mile
1. Arch Madness, 2. Mister Herbie, 3. Market Share. Time: 1:51.3. Margin: Neck.
Winning driver: Trond Smedshammer. Winning trainer: Trond Smedshammer. Winning owners: Marc Goldberg, Willow Pond LLC.
$81,000 Allerage Farms Fillies & Mares Pace, Oct. 6, The Red Mile
1. Shelliscape, 2. Camille, 3. Rocklamation. Time: 1:51.2. Margin: 1.
Winning driver: Tim Tetrick. Winning trainer: Nifty Norman. Winning owner: Bamond Racing.
$76,000 Allerage Farms Fillies & Mares Trot, Oct. 6, The Red Mile
1. Maven, 2. Check Me Out, 3. Bax Of Life. Time: 1:52.3. Margin: Neck.
Winning driver: Yannick Gingras. Winning trainer: Jonas Czernyson. Winning owner: Bill Donovan.
Tattersalls Pace, 3-year-old male pacers, $215,500 divisions, Oct. 5, The Red Mile
1. Captaintreacherous, 2. Vegas Vacation, 3. Beach Memories. Time: 1:47.2 (stakes record). Margin: Neck.
1. Sunfire Blue Chip, 2. Dedi’s Dragon, 3. Fool Me Once. Time: 1:49.4. Margin: 1.
Glen Garnsey Memorial, 3-year-old filly pacers, $122,500 divisions, Oct. 5, The Red Mile
1. Shebestingin, 2. Scandalous Hanover, 3. Authorize. Time: 1:47 (world record). Margin: 3.
1. Carols Desire, 2. Parlee Beach, 3. Mattie Terror Girl. Time: 1:49.4. Margin: 1.
International Stallion Stakes, 2-year-old male pacers, $68,000 divisions, Oct. 5, The Red Mile
1. Somestarsomewhere, 2. Journeyman, 3. Idealbeach Hanover. Time: 1:49.2 (stakes record). Margin: 2.
1. Ideal Magic, 2. Ari Allstar, 3. Smack Talk. Time: 1:51.2. Margin: Head.
1. So Surreal, 2. Carracci Hanover, 3. He’s Got It. Time: 1:49.4. Margin: Half.
1. Limelight Beach, 2. Stevensville, 3. Doo Wop Hanover. Time: 1:57.1. Margin: Neck.
International Stallion Stakes, 2-year-old male trotters, $86,000 divisions, Oct. 4, The Red Mile
1. Muscle Network, 2. Monkey Man, 3. Shift Into Glide. Time: 1:53.2 (word record). Margin: 4-1/4.
1. Outburst, 2. Muscle Midas, 3. It Really Matters. Time: 1:54.4. Margin: Half.
1. E L Titan, 2. Trixton, 3. Hillustrious. Time: 1:53.4. Margin: Neck.
International Stallion Stakes, 2-year-old filly pacers, $75,000 divisions, Oct. 4, The Red Mile
1. Allstar Rating, 2. Barefoot Beauty, 3. Beach Gal. Time: 1:51.2. Margin: 3/4.
1. My Lady Day, 2. Instant Respect, 3. Anegada. Time: 1:52.1. Margin: Nose.
1. Precocious Beauty, 2. Uffizi Hanover, 3. Lasting Appeal. Time: 1:50.1 (equals world record). Margin: 1-1/2.
International Stallion Stakes, 2-year-old filly trotters, $89,000 divisions, Oct. 3, The Red Mile
1. Lifetime Pursuit, 2. Goddess, 3. Juniata Hanover. Time: 1:52.3 (stakes record). Margin: 2-3/4.
1. Vanity Matters, 2. Heaven’s Door, 3. Scream And Shout. Time: 1:53.2. Margin: 7.
1. Outsourced Hanover, 2. Red Hot Spicy, 3. Demoiselle Hanover. Time: 1:54.4. Margin: 4.
Odds On Amethyst convincingly won his first start on a mile track, wiring the field in Lexington to win the second division of the Bluegrass Stakes for freshman trotting colts and geldings in 1:54.2 for owner Dana Parham's Odds On Racing.
Confidently driven by Tim Tetrick and trained by Robin Schadt, the odds on favorite comfortably established command from post four. The son of Muscle Hill and Mystical Sunshine coasted on the front to fractions of :28.2, :58 and 1:27 with a final panel of 27.2. Tetrick never looked back as e crusied to victory. The gelding glided to the wire, three and one half lengths ahead of second place finisher Muscle Network. Shift Into Glide finished third.
"He did everything right," commented Tetrick after the victory. "He's got some ability, he's a little head-strong at times, but he let me do my thing with him and he relaxed for me.
"Father Patrick, he's pretty special. This horse [Odds On Amethyst] is not going to embarrass himself if he stays trotting. He's made some mistakes, but he's on the right path right now. Today we didn't pull the plugs and he had plenty left. So can he go with Father Patrick? We'll have to see."
The royally bred colt moved his 2013 bankroll to $79,578. His next start will be this Friday at The Red Mile in The $86,500 International Stallion Stake.
CHECK OUT Odds On Amethyst's VIDEO by clicking this link:
View Our Photo Gallery
New still shots from our races are being posted all the time. Check back often
to see pictures of your favorite horses in action!
Copyright © 2004-2012 Odds On RacingTM All rights reserved.
The material on this website may not be published, rewritten or redistributed in any form without consent.